Allergies can be life-changing, with various symptoms like itching, swelling, vomiting, and diarrhoea; we provide an accurate test to help you to understand what might be contributing. An anaphylactic reaction can potentially be fatal, so there’s no time to waste in finding out what foods could be the issue.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR OVERALL HEALTH
Find out more about your IgE reactions to foods and environmental factors.
KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR REACTIONS
Once you receive your results, you’ll have the power to take the next steps to improve your lifestyle for good. No more guessing which foods might be a problem; our clear results provide guidance on what foods or environmental allergens you should avoid.
What’s In Your Testing Kit
The Food Allergy Test contains everything you need to take a blood test in the comfort of your own home, and post it back to our laboratory. This is to ensure you return your sample safely, leaving the rest to us to undertake a full diagnostic analysis of your antibody response.
- Food and Environmental Allergy Test
- Two single-use lancets
- One blood collection tube
- One blood collection tube label
- One plastic blood collection tube case
- Two adhesive plasters
- A cleansing wipe
- Envelope included and cost of tracking is 10 euro approx to the UK lab. Blood sample needs to be posted on a Monday to get there by Friday (applies to allergy tests only)
What is tested against?
HOW IT WORKS
4 Simple Steps To A Healthier You
- Receive your Test in the post
- Take the Easy Finger-Prick Blood Test and send off
- Your test arrives at the laboratory
- Receive your results within 10 days