Corporate Nutrition Talks
These talks can be lunchtime talks/early morning/afternoon lasting 40-60mins(as needed) meeting the needs of every type of employee; office workers, shift workers etc.
Mary is also a VHI Trainer & Guest Speaker delivering talks to organisations within the structure of Employee Wellness Programmes.
Half day, full day or “bite size” options available across all talks and workshops.
Some of Mary’s Talks include:
- An Introductory Talk on “Why Nutrition for Health”, Importance of Blood sugar balancing, healthy energising immune boosting snacks. In addition, Body fat analysis for staff using “Tanita scales” (measuring BMI, degree of obesity, visceral fat, body fat) – Allow up to 2 hours for talk and weigh ins for this talk.
- Nutrition for Positive Mindset – foods to fuel you to help you thrive rather than just survive in all areas of your life
- Nutrition for Energy & Vitality – how to Energise your body and thoughts ?
- Healthy Snacking made Simple – Why healthy snacks? My top 8 tips plus a simple “Protein ball” demonstration made in minutes to keep you energised all day long!
- Mood Foods & Remaining Calm & Resilient – 10 top tips and recipe handout
- My Top Tips for Nutrition for Boosting Brain Health – Food for mood, memory, and focus, managing stress and the importance of sleeping well
- Boosting Your Immune System – My 10 top immune boosting tips including questionnaire to see how is your immune ?
- Digestive Health made Simple – manage bloating and find out how to promote a healthy digestive system. The brain and gut link.
- Eating for Energy – foods to maintain healthy blood sugar levels, energy and curb those cravings – how to read your food labels.
- The Importance of Balancing Healthy Hormones for health – my top tips including handout and recipes.
- Feeding Stress & Remaining Resilient – My Top 8 tips – how to manage “cortisol” – stress and how stress affects your microbiome and gut !
- Healthy Lunchboxes & how to boost your child’s Immune? My top 8 tips
- Nutrition for Shift workers – Top 8 tips including diet & supplement support and meal meal planning made simple plus mood and energy management
- Managing the Work/Life Balance – Top 8 Tips and using the highly effective Fulfillment Life wheel to help you gain long lasting results
As mentioned above Mary is a VHI Trainer & Guest Speaker in the area of Wellness and she is very experienced in working with companies, adding to any existing Company Wellness Initiatives with providers such as VHI, Irish Life and Laya Healthcare.
Mary is renowned for her down to earth practical approach on how she can motivate people to get healthy and feel happier so here are a few of her many testimonials.
Mary Carmody Nutrition has worked with many companies including the following
Pfizer, Novartis, Johnson & Johnson, Pepsi, Apple, VHI, Kerry Group, Eli Lilly, EMC, Bord Gais, Kerry Group, Heineken, Alcon, Boston Scientific, Leo Pharma, Musgrave, Stryker Cork and Stryker Limerick, Fexco, Bio Marin, VHI Corporate Solutions